Protection OF personal DATA
Personal data is collected and processed by TSC in its capacity as data controller within the meaning of Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (general data protection regulation) and Law No. 78-17 relating to data protection. computing, files and modified freedoms.
This data collection is done through forms as part of the recruitment of new employees or for any contact request from companies wishing to have more information on the services offered by TSC.
Processing your data
The personal data collected by TSC is confidential and kept by TSC. They are not passed on to third-party companies. .
- You can access and obtain a copy of the data concerning you.
- You have throughout the duration of the processing a right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data or a limitation of their processing
- You also have the right to oppose the processing of data concerning you and the right to withdraw your consent, in accordance with the legislation in force.
To contact us on this subject: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data processed within the framework of the TSC website are as follows:
- Person’s first and last name
- Electronic mail address (e-mail)
- Telephone number
This data is mandatory to allow us to respond to requests (recruitment / contact).
Transfers of data outside the EU
No transfer of data outside the European Union is carried out.
Data retention period
TSC keeps the name and surname of the person, the e-mail address and the telephone number for a maximum of 2 years.
Computer security measures are implemented in accordance with TSC’s good security practices.
Claim (complaint) with the CNIL
If you believe, after contacting us, that your rights to your data are not respected, you can send a complaint to the CNIL at https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes