(In accordance with the provisions of the articles 6-III and 19 of the law n°2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy)
TSC (Telecommunication Services Company)
8 Avenue Gustave Eiffel – 28630 GELLAINVILLE – FRANCE
Publication Director: Wilfrid LASSALLE, Président de TSC
Registration number in the Trade and Companies Register (RCS): Chartres B 905 021 291
Legal Status: SASU Simplified joint-stock company with a single shareholder
SIRET: 905 021 291 000 26
Code APE: 9511Z
Share capital: 30 000 €
To contact the webmaster: email@example.com
SARL with a shared capital of 100 000 €
RCS Sarreguemines: B 431 303 775
SIRET: 431 303 775 000 16
Code APE: 6201Z
Identification intracommunautaire: FR 13 431303775
Design / development
Address: 31 Rue Émile Milochau – 28700 Béville-le-Comte
The data and information on the tsc.fr website are made available to the public by TSC.
This information is protected by the articles of the law relating to intellectual property, copyright and derived rights.
Any use of data or information from the TSC website must cite TSC as the source of the information.
Reproduction, translation, or any use of data or information from the TSC website for purposes other than personal, educational or non-commercial, is subject to the prior obtaining of formal written authorization from a representative of TSC.
Web link creation
Any public or private website is authorized to establish, without prior authorization, a link to the home page or other pages of the TSC website.
But under no circumstances should the pages of the tsc-enterprise.com site be found nested within the pages of another website (iframe or any inclusive technology.)
Everything must be done to clearly indicate to the Internet user where it is located and if it is on the TSC website.
If you create a link to TSC, please inform us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles of reference law
- Articles L111-1 and following of the Intellectual Property Code of July 1, 1992
- Article 41 of the law of March 11, 1957
- Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995
- Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code
- Law No. 78-87 of January 6, 1978, amended by Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, relating to data processing, files and freedoms
- Articles 38 and following of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms
- Law of July 1, 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases
- Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004
- Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy